“Here at Ryan Auto Glass if your chip or crack is smaller than 6 inches, a quick repair may be all you need. Repairs are the best treatment for the chip because windshield damage can be annoying and needs to be fixed quickly.
Our trained windshield repair experts replace thousands of windshields a year, so you can feel safe knowing your repair is in the hands of people who know what they’re doing. However, repairs cannot be applied to all kinds of damages on windshields.
To keep you safe behind the wheel, we highly recommend repairs for small chips using our certified chip treatment.
For larger cracks, though, you will need to make an appointment with us for a complete windshield replacement. Windshield repair only applies to the following conditions:
- The damage size is less than a dollar bill
- There are three chips or less
- The damage is not located on the edge of the windshield
- Windshield damage is not in your sight line
- The crack is not in front of a camera or sensor in the windshield”
Car Windshield Repair
“There are numerous reasons why a windshield replacement is necessary. A few of these reasons include, but are not limited to:
- Windshield chip repairs are inexpensive and are affordable.
- Depend on insurance coverage, a car windshield repair doesn’t cost anything out of your pocket.
- Small windshield chips can result in large windshield cracks if left unattended, which in turn costs you more due to needing a full windshield replacement.
- Repairing windshield damage is quick, allowing you to get back to your day. In many cases, repairs can be completed in as little as 30 minutes.
- Ryan Automotive Glass only uses the highest quality materials.
- The technician will inject our exclusive resin into the chip, which is then carefully cured and polished.
- All our windshield repairs are covered under our warranty!
Our repairs are not only covered under a national warranty but are GUARANTEED to pass lease turn-back and state vehicle inspections.
Don’t wait to fix that small crack or chip. The longer you wait, the more likely you are to have to get the entire windshield replaced due to the crack or chip getting larger. Come in and get taken care of by our industry leading experts at Ryan Automotive Glass, Inc.
We’re available for same day and next day appointments, and we make our service convenient by coming to you!